If you are like millions of people all across the world that use iTunes to manage your music and video collection then you have probably run into a time when you were transferring music from one device to another and gotten the missing file error. As you move music in and out of your iTunes library and now with the use the cloud services there can be several duplicate files that end on your devices. You can search the internet on how to delete duplicates in iTunes and will see thousands of results. From manual solutions to software resources. At Wide Angle Software they offer their version of software to help you remove duplicates safely and improve your space on your PC and iPhone,iPod, and iPad devices.
Available for both the PC and Mac you can download free version with some limitations or upgrade for the full version for a small price. This software can also scan your PC for other tunes and add that to your iTunes library. You will now be able to have a cleaner version of iTunes and will actually see better performance because you are able to clean up files that are no longer being used. This is a great solution for those of us who are constantly getting the latest Apple invention and moving music across multiple devices and downloading music from different locations.
If you are trying to get photos off your Mac or Iphone then try Munisoft Easy Digital Photo Recovery is a modern solution for recovering photos from any media, including flash cards and hard drives. To recover deleted photos or even complete photo folders, just select the original file/folder location and Easy Digital Photo Recovery will analyze the necessary information. It will then show a list of photos that can be recovered, with a preview of all content before recovery commences.
Easy Digital Photo Recovery uses unique algorithms that are specifically optimized for photo recovery. This is the reason for successful recovery of the highest possible number of photos.
Incoming search terms:
We just received an updated modem/router from our service provider which is the Arris TG862. It was a nice update but I did not realize that this was also a wireless router as well. The problem is that I just upgraded our 6 year old router to the new Apple Airport router that has the capability to newest wireless protocol AC. So here is what I did in order to keep my Apple Airport router and gain the access to the updated modem from my provider.
We are assuming that you have already unpacked the device and hooked it up to your cable and PC or Mac
1) You need to hook the Arris TG862 directly to your PC or iMac via the supplied yellow ethernet cable. This will then start the whole activation process
2) The modem will take about 10-15 minutes to cycle and get it’s updates. Once it does this your browser should open up to the comcast.com/activate (or your particular cable provider activation website)
3) Once the activation has completed just simply plug in your Apple Aiport router via a ethernet connection (We are guessing this is how you had it connected before the update) and it will take a few minutes to get the MAC address and new IP address for the modem.
4) Click on your airport utility and then click on your home network name and the click on edit
5) Click on Network tab and you will see a drop down box that has probably defaulted to DHCP/NAT mode. Simply select Off/Bridge mode and then update.
6) Wait a few minutes and your Apple Airport will be back online and you should see a green light.
7) You are now back on with the latest and greatest speeds for your network.
Drop us a comment if you have issues or have other ideas that may work.
Incoming search terms: