BuzzBundle – A new Social Media Analytics tool
We have been researching the web for various social media marketing tools and noticed that there are more and more new entrants into the market. With the recent changes in the Google search engine the emphasis on content experts or authorship and your social graph is becoming more and more important. It was easy enough as a company or brand to simply put up some Facebook, twitter, and Pinterest pages and then connect with your customers and look to drive new discussions and hopefully this will lead to more sales. With this widespread social marketing reach companies give up some control of their brand and the discussions and this is why social marketing tools like BuzzBundle are essential to almost every business doing any type of marketing on the internet. We are going to create a series of posts based on our review of the product along with showcasing specific features. The setup of the software is quite simple:
- Enter main website (The software will then find all mentions of your URL in various social networks, blogs, and other websites)
- Enter keywords that you would like to monitor about your brand. This will enable you to see if your company is being mentioned in these conversations and if not ways to comment or get involved in the conversation. (Very Cool feature)
- Enter your social marketing profile pages from Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on…
What are others saying about your business:
With this social media analytics tool you can search websites, blogs, and other social networks and find out where the conversations are happening about your brand or website. This will enable to see where your customers are talking about your company and brand and get involved in the conversation. This is a valuable piece of the tool which will enable you to understand the areas of interest of your social marketing brand and where you need to enhance the conversation.
I really like the dashboard view that will enable you to see what exactly is going on at a glance. You can also enter in URL’s of your competitors so that you can see what type of social interaction is taking place outside of your circles. This is a great way to split test a brand campaign and see what response you get from your customers and competitors.
Here are the listed features of BuzzBundle:
Features of BuzzBundle
Hundreds of social accounts
- Create up to 100 personas (act as different people)
- Unlimited social accounts for each persona
- Easy switching between accounts
- Add all your existing social profiles
- Automatically create new social profiles
Easy posting and messaging
- Comment, retweet, reply, send private messages
- Choose persona who’s sending message/posting etc.
- Make one-click bulk announcements to all social sites
Reputation + social SEO in one tool
- See who’s talking about your brand or keywords
- Find all your links in social media, forums, blogs etc.
- Find reviews and recommendations
- Keep track of discussions about your competitors
- Join the talks to get positive attitude for your brand
- Schedule postings, messages and announcements
- Use proxies to hide actual location
- Add important discussions to favorites
- Find links to up to 10 URLs per project
If you would like to try a free copy of BuzzBundle please click here.
- How to plan a successful social media contest(raventools.com)
- Link-Assistant.Com Sets Sights on Social Software Market, Pre-Announces Launch of BuzzBundle(virtual-strategy.com)
- Social Media Marketing | Online Research, Advertising & Marketing News – Part 2(firstdigital.co.nz)