Partnership Manager (Healthcare)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 13, 2021
- Responsible for the environmental scanning, development, execution and monitoring of engagement and communications strategy to build strong and sustainable relationships with zones and partners to integrate care to meet their population needs.
- Responsible for formulating and managing contracts with partners to drive transformational, sustainable clinical and service integration, anchored by trust, shared values and goals.
- Ensure smooth and effective implementation in accordance with objectives and developed strategies align to the mission and vision of the department.
- Development of department/division strategies, developing plans and facilitating discussion
- Degree in business administration, marketing, communications or marketing communications.
- Preferably at least 5 years of relevant experience with people manager exposure.
- Demonstrates systems thinking, teamwork, leadership, planning and successfully implemented projects in a dynamic vironment.
- Good interpersonal, persuasive negotiation, communications skills to manage stakeholders from diverse backgrounds and across various levels of seniority
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)