Supply Chain Manager (Manufacturing) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 14, 2021
- Responsible for the factory’s production planning, demand & supply planning, purchasing, shipping and warehousing functions so as to ensure a smooth operation to meet customers’ needs on time and in full; at the same time meeting KPI.
- Drive design and implementation of supply chain excellence and business process management
- Oversee all material & demand planning and scheduling activities from incoming to operations, Receiving and Wareousing/Inventory functions
- Responsible for puchasing and liaise with 3PL to ensure best management practices.
- Warehouse/ Inventory management
- Does monthly S&OP reviews to collaborate forecasts with sales
- Monitor process improvement and risk management via gaps and opportunities identification
- Continuous Improvement and coordination of system operations
- Develop policies, procedures, workflows and controls for forecast optimization, procurement(sourcing), and inventory optimization
- Drive Supply Chain optimization initiatives by working with Sales and Management to better evaluate rolling demand and capacity projections. Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and lead time
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Engineering or any relevant
- Minimum 8-10 years of supply chain management experience, within manufacturing setup environment
- Possesses leadership skills.
- Expert knowledge in supply chain activities, procedures, tools, S&OP process, forecast and demand planning
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd